Located in a lovely residential neighborhood of Geneva, at the corner of Clark Street and East North Street, the newly renovated Clark Park town homes contain four two-bedroom and four three-bedroom apartments with kitchen, living-dining area, a playground nearby and easy access to public transportation.
- Fully equipped Energy Star kitchen
- Plenty of storage space
- Off street parking
- Short walk to a bus line
- Minutes from routes 5 and 20
- Close to shopping
- 100% smoke free
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Apartments are for families who are homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless
- Must participate in support service programs
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).