Located on Brown St, Lake View Park, and Parsells Avenue in the city of Rochester, Northern Star Apartments are houses containing 12 two- three- and four-bedroom apartments with newly renovated kitchen, bath and laundry hook-up. All apartments are smoke-free.
- Fully equipped kitchen with pantry
- Laundry hook-up
- Carpeting or restored hardwood floors
- Energy-efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Extra storage space
- Parking is available in close proximity to the building
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
- Some project-based rental assistance available
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
- Housing for Families
Directions: From the West: Take 490E to exit 10A-B, Mount Read Blvd. Head North on Mt Read Blvd. Turn right onto Lexington Ave. Office is 1 block west of Dewey/Lexington intersection.
From the East: Take 490W to Exit 16 Clinton Ave. Left onto Main St. Right onto State St. State becomes lake Ave. Turn left onto Lexington Ave. Office is 1 block west of Dewey/Lexington intersection.