Ehr-Dale Heights is located in the Village of Churchville, NY, in Monroe County and offers 33 one-bedroom units for senior citizens aged 62 and above or handicapped/disabled persons of any age. Ehr-Dale Heights apartments feature a fully-equipped Energy Star kitchen, living-dining area, and a patio or balcony. Each apartment is 650 square feet in size.
Ehr-Dale Heights has a nice community room and library, elevator, community laundry facilities, an energy-efficient design, individually controlled heat and electric, and parking available in close proximity to the building.
Two units are fully handicapped equipped. All apartments are handicapped accessible or adaptable and are smoke-free.
- Intercom entry system and elevator access
- Heat and hot water included with rent (tenant pays electric)
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Community room and library
- Fully equipped Energy Star kitchen
- Community laundry facilities on each floor
- Wired for cable TV and telephone
- Energy-efficient design
- Emergency call system and sprinkler systems
- One small cat or dog allowed per apartment. Service animals greater than 25 pounds for people with disabilities are accepted.
- Community patio and garden areas
- Free off-street parking available in close proximity to the building
- To qualify one adult must be at least 62 years old or handicapped/disabled of any age.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).