Located in the Town of Geneva at 235 Genesee Street in the renovated historic YMCA building, Elizabeth Blackwell features 20 unique one-bedroom apartments, with kitchen and living area.
All apartments are handicapped accessible. All floors are accessible by elevator.
- Intercom entry system
- Cable TV-ready
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry facility
- Community room
- Additional storage available
- Close to public transportation, shopping, services, post office, restaurants and library
- Available to persons with a disability
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).
- Special Needs Housing
Directions: Corner of Genesee and Castle Streets, downtown Geneva.
1 bedroom apt: 500 - 750 sq. ft.