Located in the Town of Elmira at 401 Powell Street, McNiff Commons features 11 one-bedroom apartments, with kitchen, living area and bath.
All apartments are handicapped accessible. Two apartments are wheelchair accessible.
- Intercom entry system
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Laundry hook-up in each apartment
- Community laundry facility
- Energy efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Additional storage available
- Parking available in close proximity to the building
- Easy access to public transportation
- Community room
- Community patio
- To qualify one adult (head of household) must be diagnosed with a mental illness.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).
- Special Needs Housing
Directions: Starting from the Clemens Center PKWY (RT 14), Exit onto Pennsylvania Ave, heading south. Turn left onto Boardman St. Turn right onto Powell St.
One-bedroom: 628 sq. ft.