Located at 45 State Street in the heart of Rochester, Paul Wolk Commons features 45 one-bedroom apartments with kitchen, living-dining area, plus access to a community room, library, lounge, elevator, two atriums and a patio. All apartments are smoke free.
Five apartments are wheelchair accessible.
- Intercom entry system
- Fully equipped Energy Star kitchen
- Laundry facility on each floor
- Heat, electric and hot water included with rent
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Community room, lounge, library
- Off-street parking is available in close proximity to the building
- Easy access to public transportation
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).
- Supportive Housing
Directions: From the West — Take 490 E to Exit 12, Brown St towards Broad St. Slight left onto Allen St. Turn left onto State St. Office is one block north of Kodak Building.
From the East — Take 490 W to Exit 16 Clinton Ave. Turn left onto Main St. Turn right onto State St. Office is one block north of Kodak Building.
One-bedroom: approximately 628 sq. ft.