Located at 45 State Street in the heart of Rochester, Paul Wolk Commons features 45 one-bedroom apartments with kitchen, living-dining area, plus access to a community room, library, lounge, elevator, two atriums and a patio. All apartments are smoke free.
Five apartments are wheelchair accessible.
- Intercom entry system
- Fully equipped Energy Star kitchen
- Laundry facility on each floor
- Heat, electric and hot water included with rent
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Community room, lounge, library
- Off-street parking is available in close proximity to the building
- Easy access to public transportation
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
- Supportive Housing
Directions: From the West — Take 490 E to Exit 12, Brown St towards Broad St. Slight left onto Allen St. Turn left onto State St. Office is one block north of Kodak Building.
From the East — Take 490 W to Exit 16 Clinton Ave. Turn left onto Main St. Turn right onto State St. Office is one block north of Kodak Building.
One-bedroom: approximately 628 sq. ft.