Located in the Town of Henrietta at 3833 East Henrietta Road, Rockwood Center features 36 one- and four two-bedroom apartments, with kitchen, living area, ample closet space, and walk-in showers. It is adjacent to Brentland Woods, an assisted living facility, and residents have shared access to transportation. There are several health and wellness classes available for seniors through The Henrietta Neighborhood Program.
All apartments are handicapped accessible or adaptable. Four apartments are wheelchair accessible, and two are available to the hearing or vision impaired.
- Heat and hot water included with rent
- Intercom Access System
- Laundry hook-up in each apartment
- Community laundry facilities
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Energy-efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Small pets welcome with approval
- Gazebo and walking paths on property
- Gathering rooms
- Parking available in close proximity to the building
- To qualify at 20 units one adult must be at least 55 years old; for the other 20 units, one adult must be at least 62 years old.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).
- Housing for Seniors
Directions: From Henrietta, take Route 15A/East Henrietta Road south and turn right. Office is located at 3833 East Henrietta Road.
One-bedroom: 750 sq. ft.
Two-bedroom: 1000 sq. ft.