Located at 539 Joseph Avenue in downtown Rochester, Son House Apartments features 21 one-bedroom apartments, resident community space, and an outdoor courtyard. Apartments have easy access to public transportation, and are close to shopping.
- Fully equipped energy star appliances
- Smoke free building
- On a bus line
- Intercom access system
- Community Room
- On-site case management support
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Apartments are for individuals who are homeless and have one of the following disabilities HIV/Aids, Chronic Substance Abuse or Mental Illness
- Residents pay 30% of their gross income
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
- Supportive Housing
From the West: Take 490 E to Exit 13, Inner Loop toward Downtown/Plymouth Ave. Exit at Downtown/St Paul/Clinton. Straight to Cumberland St. Left onto Joseph Ave.
From the East: Take 490W to Exit 16 Clinton Ave, and continue through downtown. Slight right onto Joseph Ave.
One bedroom: 600 – 697 sq. ft.