Located at 539 Joseph Avenue in downtown Rochester, Son House Apartments features 21 one-bedroom apartments, resident community space, and an outdoor courtyard. Apartments have easy access to public transportation, and are close to shopping.
- Fully equipped energy star appliances
- Smoke free building
- On a bus line
- Intercom access system
- Community Room
- On-site case management support
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Apartments are for individuals who are homeless and have one of the following disabilities HIV/Aids, Chronic Substance Abuse or Mental Illness
- Residents pay 30% of their gross income
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).
- Supportive Housing
From the West: Take 490 E to Exit 13, Inner Loop toward Downtown/Plymouth Ave. Exit at Downtown/St Paul/Clinton. Straight to Cumberland St. Left onto Joseph Ave.
From the East: Take 490W to Exit 16 Clinton Ave, and continue through downtown. Slight right onto Joseph Ave.
One bedroom: 600 – 697 sq. ft.