Located in the Town of Gates at 1180 Buffalo Road, St. Andrews features 13 one- and two-bedroom apartments, with kitchen, living area and bath. All apartments are smoke-free.
All apartments are wheelchair accessible.
- Intercom entry system
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Laundry hook-up in each apartment
- Community laundry facility
- Walk-in shower
- Cable TV access
- Energy efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Lighted parking available in close proximity to the building
- Easy access to transportation
- Available to persons with a disability
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Project-based rental assistance available
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).
- Special Needs Housing
Interstate 490 to Mt Read Exit. Go south on Mt Read to Buffalo Road. Go west on Buffalo Rd to the Pastoral Center of Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Enter driveway and park in the first lot on the left
One-bedroom: 628 sq. ft.
Two-bedroom: 750 sq. ft.