Located in the Town of Irondequoit at 4260 Culver Road, St Salome features 39 one- and two-bedroom apartments, and 6 patio home apartments, with a kitchen, living-dining area, a patio, and an attached garage.
All apartments are handicapped accessible or adaptable. Five apartments are wheelchair accessible.
Rent is based on 30% or 50% of your adjusted gross income.
- Heat and hot water included with rent
- Intercom Access System
- Laundry hook-up in each apartment
- Community laundry facilities
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Energy-efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Small pets welcome with approval
- Community patio and benches
- Parking available in close proximity to the building
- To qualify one adult must be at least 55 years old.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
Some project-based rental assistance
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence Housing develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).
- Housing for Seniors
Directions: RT 590 North, keep right at the fork. At the first traffic circle, take 2nd exit onto Sea Breeze Dr. At the next traffic circle, take 2nd exit onto Sea Breeze Dr. At the 3rd traffic circle, take the 3rd exit on Point Pleasant Rd. Turn right on Culver Road. Durand Senior Apartments is on the right with the office at 4250 Culver Road in the main building.
One-bedroom: 625 sq ft
Two-bedroom: 900 sq ft
Patio Homes: 900 sq ft