Located in North Chili on 30 Viola Drive, Union Meadows II contains townhomes with 42 one- two- and three-bedroom apartments with kitchen, living-dining area, patios and attached garages. Five apartments are handicapped accessible and two are available to the hearing or vision impaired. All homes are smoke-free.
Union Meadows is in the Churchville Chili School District and is adjacent to a forever-wild area with walking trails.
- Private entrance
- Attached garage
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Laundry hook-up
- Energy-efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Community Center with meeting room, laundry facilities and kitchen
- Close to North Chili for shopping, medical, and post office
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
- Some project based rental assistance available
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).
- Housing for Families
Para un paquete de solicitud en español, contáctenos aquí.
Directions: Interstate 490 west, take exit 4 to North Chili. Turn right on Union St, left onto Union Square. Office located at 49 Union Square Blvd.