Located in the Town of North Chili at 49 Union Square Blvd, Union Park features 50 one- and two bedroom apartments, with kitchen, living-dining area, patio and/or porches. All apartments are smoke-free.
All apartments are handicapped accessible or adaptable. Five apartments are wheelchair accessible.
- Heat and hot water included with rent
- Intercom Access System
- Laundry hook-up in each apartment
- Community laundry facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Energy-efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Small pets welcome with approval
- Patio and/or porch
- Parking available in close proximity to the building
- To qualify one adult must be at least 55 years old.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).
- Housing for Seniors
Para un paquete de solicitud en español, contáctenos aquí.
Directions: Interstate 40 West to Exit 4, North Chili. Turn right on Union St. Turn left on to Union Square. Office located at 49 Union Square Blvd.
One-bedroom: 620 sq. ft.
Two-bedroom: 827 sq. ft.