Located in the Town of Henrietta at 60 Hendrix Road, West Town Village features 59 one- and two bedroom apartments, with kitchen, living-dining area, and patios and/or porches.
All apartments are handicapped accessible or adaptable. Three apartments are wheelchair accessible. West Town has an active resident association that coordinates social gatherings and plans special events.
- Heat and hot water included with rent
- Intercom Access System
- Laundry hook-up in each apartment
- Community laundry facilities
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Energy-efficient design
- Individually controlled heat and electric
- Small pets welcome with approval
- Patio and/or porch
- Gathering rooms
- Parking available in close proximity to the building
- To qualify one adult must be at least 55 years old.
- Income and occupancy requirements apply
- Housing Choice Vouchers accepted
Providence Housing is a not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. Providence develops, finances and manages housing for individuals and families in the 12 counties of the Diocese of Rochester.
Notice Disclosing Tenants' Rights to Reasonable Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities (click here).
- Housing for Seniors
Directions: West Henrietta Rd to Thruway Park Dr. Take Thruway Park Dr. to Hendrix Rd. West Town Village is on the left. Office is located at 60 Hendrix Rd.
One-bedroom: 620 sq. ft.
Two-bedroom: 827 sq. ft.